Coast Totems installed for Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2014
Coast Totems has been fully installed and opened for Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2014!
THANK YOU POZIBLE SUPPORTERS!
Thank you to all our wonderful Pozible Supporters! Your financial support has allowed us to create this artwork, we are so excited to share it with you!
THANKS TO OUR ONSITE TEAM!
– A huge thank you to everyone who helped out on site!
– The team from MattBuild, Matt, Grant, Daniel, and Brett for guiding us, and providing skill and muscle to allow such an ambitious project to happen!
– Our awesome volunteers Nick, Murray, Andrew, and Roy for their hard work onsite.
– And the Carterwilliamson onsite team: Pat, Kellie, Tai, Thu, and everyone in the office who gave us so much support!
THANKS TO OUR FULL TEAM!
– Shan Carter and the Carterwilliamson’s, for all the hours that we have put into this project, and for your leadership and design support. We couldn’t have done it without you!
– Bob Whilock and Marc Mcallister of Sandvik Metals for providing 6m of stainless steel pipe
– Sam Arnold and the team at VFX Group, for supplying the printed artwork matts
– Cosmo Farinola, Cardno Engineering, for his patience in getting the details just right!
– Terry Tisdale and the team at OX Engineering, for welding and transporting our columns
– David Wang and the team at Decoware, for their polishing skills
– Andrew Burton of Andrew Burton Constructions, for helping us plan and financially support the install.
– Matt Fraser of Cardinal Spin, for your PR support
– Chris Kokkorls of Crafty Kabinets for transporting our 2.4m diameter artwork discs
– GoGet – for Rodrick the van
– Johahn of the Tamarama Surf Life Saving Club, for access and powering our site!